[Attention Vendors!] Custom User Bars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fx

Hey guys I just started messing around with user bars. Here's the first on I made in Photoshop. The RB Mods logo was the easiest for me. Let me know what you think. I am going to try to make user bars for all our vendors. If you would like me to make a special user bar for you let me know. Be kind it's my first one.

If you want to use some of these in your signature, quote my post and then copy the codes that you want.

If any of our vendors do not want me to make a userbar using their logo, send me a private message and I will immediately take it down.

HPISFADDICT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to post till you said "be kind". So I'm just going to type a lil bit more press the period button .

Very nice work there FX...+1 to you dude!! Can you tell me how to add them to my siggy..

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice work there FX...+1 to you dude!! Can you tell me how to add them to my siggy..

I sent you a PM, just copy the IMG code and put it in you signature. If you still need help let me know.

Added lots more and more to come!

Hey guys I just started messing around with user bars. Here's the first on I made in Photoshop. The RB Mods logo was the easiest for me. Let me know what you think. I am going to try to make user bars for all our vendors. If you would like me to make a special user bar for you let me know. Be kind it's my first one.

Very very nice man!

The SMC Logo is kick butt. Anyone know if i can get some stickers with that logo for my flux?

Ive said it many times Paul, you did a kill-ah job with this. Gotta rep ya not just for how good they came out, but how much time you dedicated to it.

Scott,
Just hit quote on fx's original post and then copy the one that you want.
Go to your user cp button (right under the private message area)
Then click on edit signature on the left of the screen.
Then paste the link that you copied from above.
You can then preview it to make sure it worked.
Hope this helps bud

Tobias

Thanks for the info Texasavage..I guess if i would of went to the begining of the thread would of seen how to do this..:lmao:

Latest posts

Members online

Back