Atomic Hub Carriers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragin

Does anybody know if these are any good? I heard talk of the Integy ones, but I am not personally fond of Integy after having one of their steel spur gears just explode after about 10 minutes.
Here is what I am talking about EBAY LINK Need some feedback on them before I decide to get.

I don't like the idae of the bearing spacers. Whats the point of that? Just make them the same size of the bearings.

I hear ya on the Integy hate. I hate them too, but the carriers are pretty good. Mine are holding up great. The only complaint Ive seen is the pins get bent sometimes. Those guys just replaced them with the factory pins and some spacers and solved that problem.

The only Atomic products I've tried are on my Micro. Their dampers suck. I would say their quality is about the same as Integy, gpm, or HR.

Larson found the same ones and was debating on whether he should try them or not. The price they have listed is for only one which still equals about the same price as the Integy ones. I too, am runnin the Integy ones and haven't had any problems with them. I remember their first batch that they made, the milling was off on the bearing holes and was causing binding problems. But they have fixed it since then. If you know Doobeewha, he did a review on them for the forum. Here's the link if you wanna check it out.

https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3318

I will admit the Integy ones look really good, but where in the world can you actually order a set? Even Integy is out of stock :duh:

I got mine off ebay. I saw a set there for auction the other day.

I got really lucky and got mine through tower hobbies. They had limited stock at the time plus I had already ordered them through integy's website. I guess I got lucky and only got the set from tower and not both.

Great find grumpy1822!!! Now all I gotta do is get the wife onboard and it's a GO bobang

Members online

No members online now.
Back