At a loss???!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmansavage

Hi savage friends I am gonna post a vid of my octane factory settings I would say maybe 4 tanks thru her just want to know if it sounds right to yas still no shift and idle screw is not holding washer at all because if I do it will scream to the moon hsn 1 full out lsn 1 7/12 out ngk plug 25:1 mix 87 octane fuel starts fairly easy bout sixth pull today when I tried running other day it was about 90 outside today is about 80’s just some advise would help I am not gonna give up on this beast

I'm sure its a little late here, but the manual says to use 92-98 octane fuel, IDK if 87 octane is too low, but NEVER use fuel that has any ETHANOL in it!! That will ruin any small engine/carb jets etc if you leave it in the system. Always use premium fuel with no ethanol

I'm sure its a little late here, but the manual says to use 92-98 octane fuel, IDK if 87 octane is too low, but NEVER use fuel that has any ETHANOL in it!! That will ruin any small engine/carb jets etc if you leave it in the system. Always use premium fuel with no ethanol
Yea I was watchin videos n a lot of people was sayin that there rig didn’t run correct on hi test fuel and they switched to low test fuel n that helped so I gave it a whirl but next tank will be high test fuel with klotz super techniplate

You are correct about that I believe. Hemistorm on youtube has stated that during break-in, lower octane fuel seemed to work better until the 15cc had broken in. ( and changing plugs as well, even though they 'looked' good) It seems to be a rule that it takes about 20 tanks of fuel before it loosens up & runs best. And absolutely, I'm commited to getting my Octanes all running well. Good luck on your end, post some pics.

You are correct about that I believe. Hemistorm on youtube has stated that during break-in, lower octane fuel seemed to work better until the 15cc had broken in. ( and changing plugs as well, even though they 'looked' good) It seems to be a rule that it takes about 20 tanks of fuel before it loosens up & runs best. And absolutely, I'm commited to getting my Octanes all running well. Good luck on your end, post some pics.
I have almost 2 gallons run through mine I also just installed a new throttle servo and Louise tire n wheel combo I have tried to post pics n vids but doesn’t seem to work but I will try again

Latest posts

Members online

Back