Associated SC10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whipnet

The wife got me a new kit today. Yippee!!
It's a SC10. Has anyone else built one of these yet?

I can now race my son and SunkenMetal around with their Slash's.

<images removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
ok where did you get your wife and how do i go about getting one? my girlfriend is giving me heck about my trucks all the time. i don't even get to buy new ones. i do still but she don't like it. lol. cool looking truck whip. take pics along the way for the build up.

whip i have drove one compared to a slash they are sloppy out of the box might want to put thick diff fluid but other then that there kool

Wow, the Slash is super sloppy.. makes it fun and CORR realistic. :)

I've got 10k to put in.

Thanks man.

ok where did you get your wife and how do i go about getting one? my girlfriend is giving me heck about my trucks all the time. i don't even get to buy new ones. i do still but she don't like it. lol. cool looking truck whip. take pics along the way for the build up.

Yep, she can be pretty cool with it. She has her expensive hobby too (photography) so it helps.

I always document every step during a build. My AX10 build slide show almost looks like a movie. lol

Saweet!!!

Gotta love a loveing wife! ;)

Can't wait to see it in person bud. I was just talking to Nick about them today...give me your honest brutal opinion when your done and bash it some.

Saweet!!!

Gotta love a loveing wife! ;)

Can't wait to see it in person bud. I was just talking to Nick about them today...give me your honest brutal opinion when your done and bash it some.

Thanks and no problem man... but you know you'll get some trigger time yourself. :jamout:

Got the power plant in. This truck is going to be way over powered... just the way I like it!!

Haven't had a lot of time to work on it, but I did the most important part of the truck on.... the mudflaps!! :)

<Images Removed>

I've really been wanting one of these Whip, almost ran to the LHS and got one till I remembered I owe Uncle Sam. I'm really interested to see what you think. The Mamba system is exactly what I was thinking too. It won't be overpowered, maybe too fun!

I've really been wanting one of these Whip, almost ran to the LHS and got one till I remembered I owe Uncle Sam. I'm really interested to see what you think. The Mamba system is exactly what I was thinking too. It won't be overpowered, maybe too fun!

Hey at least we don't have state tax here zilch. :)

Thanks man. The guys racing these say the 5700 is way overkill... but I ain't racing... and besides you can completely adjust the power and throttle curve from your laptop. *sweet*

Too much power? Overkill? Sounds like you are on the right track...

I've seen this before.. She bought you the kit, so what did she buy for herself?

Looking forward to bashing with you guys soon.

Jon.

Too much power? Overkill? Sounds like you are on the right track...

I've seen this before.. She bought you the kit, so what did she buy for herself?

Looking forward to bashing with you guys soon.

Jon.

LOL.. yep.

We do need to set something up soon man.

Got the lid painted today, but rushed it so it looks kinda crappy. It'll be the basher lid. I ran out of paint, had to run to the LHS for more... these lids are HUGE!

Only need the FASST R/X and I will finally be running this thing with the Slash.

<images removed>

sweeet truck!!! something tells me its gonna have insane power!! lol

Hey at least we don't have state tax here zilch. :)

Thanks man. The guys racing these say the 5700 is way overkill... but I ain't racing... and besides you can completely adjust the power and throttle curve from your laptop. *sweet*

i have the novak equivalent to your motor setup, but in my firestorm. its stupid powerful. i have almost burnt through a set of tires cus i cant keep them from spinning on any surface. asphalt and concrete especially.

Nice flip twist there at the end of #2.

HAHAHA.. thanks Jon. If you look at the related videos below it and watch #1, you'll see I do the same flip in that one too...

Getting better at driving it now. lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back