Apology

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxxNate's SavagexxX

I got banned, that's why my name is yeller - IGNOR
I am apologizing to anyone whom read my thread and thought "man this kid is real BS!" i may have grationed on some of the statements of the damage.... the truck is damaged but how it got damaged was a pretty near oversight....i made the "how it got damaged" look worse that it was because of how it really broke (and i forgot to mention that i only broke one dogbone) and stripped my clutch bell.

So Apologies! and i only did that because i did not want to look stupid on how i really broke it...

lol i hit a wall sideways....
so i am sorry all! (Please don't hate me for this!!)

also i am not going to speak in this thread..

Thanks for the explaination and there is no ill will here.
We all learn from our mistakes. Stay around and learn from all of ours...you may even get a laugh out of some of them.

lol i have gotten some from my own! LIIIIIIKKE! having to replace like all(that i know of) OWB now..lol

and taking on a hellfire restoration...

There is no hate here Nate. Happy to see you came clean with everything. Personally, never worry about looking stupid, we have all done something similar with our trucks. So without sounding condescending, it is always to be honest, even if you take some ribbing, its better than loosing your credibility with the members here.

i think that has already happened with jester...:(

Nate I told you in a PM a while back not to tell stories and you would be alright here. This is what I meant now you have felt it first hand. We are not here to beat you up. Were all just enthusiast's who love the savage. It was sad to watch you get beat up by the guys but with all the embellishments you had it coming. I'm in Fitchburg, MA There is a cool track here. If your a noob or not it don't matter. Come on down. I'll help you with any issues even after all this. You don't need to make stuff up to talk with us. We all here for fun. Lets not forget it. Just keep it real don't tell stories. Most of us are not teens were grown men and don't care for BS. It takes a kid to story tell but a man to apologize so I'll take it for what its worth. If your on the NH/MA border
your close to that track. Check it out. Rc excitement Fitchburg MA.

hey i just felt that i would be..you know LESS of a savage enthusiast and more of a noob!

Why did i even post it?

and how far away is fitchburg from seabrook NH?

ya and i know about the man not taking any bull from teens... my grandfather was in the army....GOD he is a perfectionist!

Speaking of getting beat up... I'd hate to see when you are speaking!! LOL!!

I am apologizing to anyone whom read my thread and thought "man this kid is real BS!" i may have grationed on some of the statements of the damage.... the truck is damaged but how it got damaged was a pretty near oversight....i made the "how it got damaged" look worse that it was because of how it really broke (and i forgot to mention that i only broke one dogbone) and stripped my clutch bell.

So Apologies! and i only did that because i did not want to look stupid on how i really broke it...

lol i hit a wall sideways....
so i am sorry all! (Please don't hate me for this!!)

also i am not going to speak in this thread..

lol i have gotten some from my own! LIIIIIIKKE! having to replace like all(that i know of) OWB now..lol

and taking on a hellfire restoration...

i think that has already happened with jester...:(

hey i just felt that i would be..you know LESS of a savage enthusiast and more of a noob!

Why did i even post it?

and how far away is fitchburg from seabrook NH?

ya and i know about the man not taking any bull from teens... my grandfather was in the army....GOD he is a perfectionist!

yes never feel stupid my friend as we all make mistakes, you wanna here something really stupid,,,, i was running my savage x when i first got it just before it got totally dark in a parking lot with cars still parked in it and all of a sudden i heard bang.... scrape.... i ran over to my truck and it was sandwiched under a hyndai and i mean it was wedged lol finally got it out and honest to god the only damage was scrapes all over the roll bar for the engine and the actuall roll bar but nothing broke but :duh: i learned don't run your savage when you cant see it ha ha ha and were all here to have a good time , maybe learn a thing or two and make some new friends so never feel you have to exaggerate here as I'm sure almost everyone here has had a "brain fart" now and then with there trucks including me,, in fact the very first time i started my truck i started it and had forgotten to turn on the radio and when it started it took off like a shot lmao thank god it flipped over!!! so theres two dumb things i've done so don't worry just be yourself and you'll be fine here!!

Last edited by a moderator:

HAHA U caught me! well this turned out better than i thought it would..i thought i was banned for sure!

hahaha i had that happen to me! when i first got my truck it took off like a rocket too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay honest and act like an adult. thats all the people here will ask of you. Do that and you have nothing to worry about, but you might get a few friendly jokes flung your way every now and again.

There is no hate here Nate. Happy to see you came clean with everything. Personally, never worry about looking stupid, we have all done something similar with our trucks. So without sounding condescending, it is always to be honest, even if you take some ribbing, its better than loosing your credibility with the members here.

AllanQ hit the nail on the head.

LOL LOL I can not stop laughing at this post. +1 Nate keep your word!

Dam Nate, I agree with what everyone said here in this thread and the thread in question. Pretty WICK move on your part. One of my pet peeves is lieing. Its like what I tell my 8yo girl, when you get caught in a lie no matter what your reputation will always be seen as a liar. Once labeled a liar your word holds no weight at all.

So I have the same feeling towards your word.

But please don't get me wrong, I post, to "help" and "get answers". So if you are asking questions, and I have the answer, I would like to help. If you post anything like review, story, or anything of the sort. You can see why people that will remember that thread, and give your word no weight.

But this thread takes balls to write, and to be able to tell your wrongs, like a man. I give you some :resp: for that

my little .02

I didnt even read the damage thread. There was one where you asked for tuning help for break in and the day beffore you were bragging about how good it ran. Then there was the sand blasted engine you were trying to sell.

I suggest you just don't post anything for a while. Just sit and listen. Hopefully some of your previous posts will be forgotten. Members here will still help you despite the posts, but you don't want to dig your hole any deeper with any fresh b.s.

Its all good, just be yourself... i can't really say anything that hasn't already been posted....:motorcycle:

In all reality Nate. I know where you're coming from. I know what you were feeling. You didn't want to feel like the "loser" just because of how something happened. Don't sweat it though bud. The guys (and gals) here are great. They won't hold much against you unless you really cause some problems.

The best idea, just be honest. A lot of time things break on the petty jumps/runs and last during the elite beating (at least for me). Sometimes, such as smacking a wall sideways, can just be a funny thing. But don't think it's embarassing. Heck, we've all done some stupid stuff in our lives. Take me for example, I blew the entire driveline on my RC10 by trying to save a jump that I just couldn't land. I made a mistake, and it was stupid and "noob"ish of me. But heck, I won't lie about it. I made the mistake, and noone has ever held it against me. Even though it was my RC10's first loss to a T-Maxx (ACK !!!) lol

Anyhow, the whole point of the post here is; there's no need to lie to make yourself look more like a pro or whatever. If you are a "noob" and haven't been running as much as some of us, so what? It's great that you're learning. The guys here can teach you a LOT. I mean, a few of these guys helped me with some really dumb problems. Take Dread, I give him the most respect out of anyone ever on the chat box. Me and him troubleshooted my Savage for OVER 6 hours. Trying to find a problem that just seemed to not exist. I didn't know the F4.6 as well as I do now, but he certainly taught me a BUNCH that day. It turned out all my trouble was a broken exaust pipe.. So, I felt like a moron. But hey, noone shanked me for it.

Just be cool about it, and don't worry about any ribbing. :)

hahaha i will not post anymore without proof, plain and simple!(I'm gona lay low..at least until i get my MGT and Hellfire!

this whole story reminds me of back when i was around 13, so 6 years ago i made up a story and said i jumped my hosue and my savage just blew up when it landed :D was on the old forum though, quiet funny post i thought

LOL!!! I never went that far, but I did say that my RC10 could outrun a NTC3 on the road.. (I lied) LOL I tried it once, and I got owned like a recipe.

hahaha well i got denied just for the plain reason that i was trying to dig myself out!

and i was trying to avoid being called "super noob" (ive been called that alot on other forums)

and i was trying to avoid being called "super noob" (ive been called that alot on other forums)

That is what sets this forum, and RCW(plug for Dave) apart from everyone else, it doe not matter what you experience level, there is no "NOOB" bashing here. We can all learn something from someone else. Just be yourself and respectful to everyone.

Note to self: Need to get rid of the huggy feelings!

man i really cant stop drooling over that MGT!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back