anyone used hellfire shocks on their savage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those the flourine Hot Racing hellfire shocks?
Yes you can use them but you will need to use the hellfire ss shock towers and the towers need to be modded.

I'll link you in a sec...got to find it first!

Is that you over at SC jgeck ? And yes I have hellfire shocks on one of my savages. I used flipped LST mounts that move the mount out and down. She sits perfect.

those are mine I've been wondering what they are!!!! So is that what they are jcam? They are big bores or look exactly like them just shorter, the mesueement mount hole to mount hole is bout 4.5 inches.
I go them in a parts lot I purchased that was mislabled and the seller was misinformed what shocks these are, he was told early edition big bores but there to short.

has nope there not threaded, I guess I own a set of mystery shocks that knowone knows what the heck they are. I did a search and I think it was amainhobbies that under hellfire bog bores these shock bodies and the shaft protectors, and also the bladed inside the cap is all available BUT not build just parts that look like these shocks.
Ahhh so anoting not knowing what they are

if you wanted to get rid of them id be willing to work a deal with you. i need something like this for my savy project . so if you feel like selling let me know shoot me a pm

Well he is selling them that is why i made this thread.
They're all yours. Contact dirtrider in post 8

I still want to put a set on my Racer savage. Just haven't had the time to find some shocks in good cheap used shape. But it will come.

I also make shock towers that would work great for these shocks. I do not have them in stock right now but will get them in before to long. They are part number PRC138.

Sorry I guess I really don't know what shocks they are. They look like a nice shock thought.

jgeck- Yes there are a few people out there that run 4 shocks but mainly for racing to get the chassis to sit lower. They will not give the stance of a Monster truck or the durability of huge jumping and so on.

well there mickeys now hopfully he can figure out what they are thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Back