Anyone Know What Kind Of Shocks These Are?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol . You only paid $6 for them?? Just wondering but no i don't know what kind o shocks they are. sorry

IDK but did you notice this guys?

"I do not know the brand/or what they go to."

If he didn't know what brad or what they went to then why did you buy them? Just wondering but if you only paid $6 plus shipping I wouldn't worry about it.

lol...are those even oil filled?

no, they are not...I was hoping it was just because the oil hadn't been added yet, but I'm guessing that's not the case...

and yes, I noticed that he didn't know what brand, etc, but lots of people buy out hobby shops going out of business, and sell stuff off without knowing what they are, or buy estate lots, or whatever...thought I might have been getting a bargain...sure, it was only $6...plus another $3 shipping...mostly it's just annoying, but it's my own fault...shoulda looked into what they were before buying them...

is there any possibility these even came from an RC Truck, as he stated??

they are just under 4 inches...just a bit more than half the length of my CEN GENESIS shocks which showed up the same day...so good news to balance the bad I guess...these CEN shocks look sweet (for plastic ones)

Kyosho and Tamiya are famous for putting crappy spring shocks on their kits. It probably came off of an old Kyosho kit.

This is why I never buy anything without a clear description...I don't like surprises.

Latest posts

Members online

Back