anyone in the kelowna b.c. canda area???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stang_racer

hey I'm in kelowna and am new to the sport just bought my first truck!!! looking for a race buddy and a place to race!!!

hey I'm in kelowna and am new to the sport just bought my first truck!!! looking for a race buddy and a place to race!!!

Hi stang_racer. I live in Kelowna as well. Have only had my Savage for a couple of months ( Currently broke down ). Have not explored around to much
for a place to run. Would be interested in getting together to run.

sweet where abouts do u live??? i just bought that savage 25 with the orange and blue bronco body off of castanet, ever gone up to the top of philpot rd and bombed around in the gravel pit???

Sorry to take so long to reply. I live in Rutland just off Hollywood Road. Have not been up Philpot road but sounds fun. Will be a couple weeks before I will have it running again. Will have to keep in touch.

Al

ya, what size motor do u have just out of curiosity??? and north hollywood or south??? also its that track in north rutland any good do u know??? not the bmx track but the one like past McCurdy

ya, what size motor do u have just out of curiosity??? and north hollywood or south??? also its that track in north rutland any good do u know??? not the bmx track but the one like past McCurdy

Have a f4.6. Live on Hollydell off South Hollywood. I did not know there was a track off McCurdy.

ya it might be up in morisson rd area i think somewhere like that don't quite know just got my truck and still learning things lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back