anyone in nc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrstorm

we are thinking of moving to north carolina, and are going up there this weekend to check out houses. is anyone up there and are there any tracks in the western part of the state.

i was just in sylva nc in the mountains. at my mother inlaws house. i was thinking of moving there but after a week with the wicked witch of the north west , we arent moving there. ha ha .my cousin lives just outside of raliegh, its great there.

I hate the traffic. Who ever thought up the traffic routing was a tard. They made the city after Atlanta with the streets but the city is 1/10 the size. I was based at Ft.Bragg for 4 years in the 90s and started migrating north ever since. I should hit the virginia border in 2020.:( The ball & chain is slowing me down.:p

It was a joke. I tried once to leave NC but I had a child then another and another so I'm not going anywhere except the hobby shop whenever I can.

yep ha ha . wev got our second on the way now and were looking in the mountains at a new job opportunity, but I'm too set in my warm weather to make the move from flat warm florida to the mountains and freeze.

Man I used to live in Ocala near Silver springs then I lived in Boca Raton. I was either on the beach or at the parks in high school.

I'm in nc near high point i like it i'm near the city line wish i was more out in the sticks lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back