anyone have pics of revo 3.3 bodies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sticconi

i have flm ext lcg tvp's and I don't like the way lst, mgt bodies fit on them. I was wondering if anyone has pics of revo 3.3 bodies on their trucks. I was going to go with proline losi 8t body as it fits but I am going to go another way with my truck. Any help would be appreciated:jamout:

I'm having the same issue so any pics would be great. I was thinking of waiting until more savage xl bodies came out.

dang....revo bodies on a savy......EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

it's not a revo body it's a proline crowd pleazer that fits a revo 3.3. They make them for the savage as well. Sorry I'm not into the graverobber lol

If you could wait for a couple of days I have a Proline 80's chevy body for the 3.3 coming. I plan on mating it up to my extended savvy. Ill post sum pics afters iv painted it.

I may be wrong but My Flm truck is longer than the Revos at my track. But they my not be 3.3's as I don't care to ask...

Aight guys, got it sooner than anticipaited (kudos to A Mains) and couldnt just let it sit there clear, so here it is! Bank-i believe that this savage with extended TVPs (not shur of the make) is longer than my 3.3 race revo, ill check when the racer is done with a rebuild.
And sorry bout the quality, took them with my phone, aint got any thing else at the moment

I'm not positive on this, but i believe the Revo 3.3 is considered 1/8th scale. The original 2.5 was 1/10th, and your right, those bodys look like crap on a stock savvy. But the pics above ^^ are of my 1" extended savage with a Proline body meant for the Revo 3.3. The wheel wells arent perfect, but they are just as good as a stock body...

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I don't follow Revos much myself. They usually follow me.

Lol, i would be willing to match my Revo to your Savvy on the track. I used to be the same way with the Savage. It was god on and off the track, until i drove a Revo, needless to say thats wat i race now. But a Revo still cant touch a Savage if your bashing. That would be why I have 7 savvys, and only 3 Revos. :cheers:

Lol, i would be willing to match my Revo to your Savvy on the track. I used to be the same way with the Savage. It was god on and off the track, until i drove a Revo, needless to say thats wat i race now. But a Revo still cant touch a Savage if your bashing. That would be why I have 7 savvys, and only 3 Revos. :cheers:

revos are still for chicks either way...

Bring it Revo boy! lol

the 3.3 revo crowd pleazer bodies are 21 1/2" inches long. they fit and extended savage perfect. I think IMO that lst/mgt sized bodies are 1. too long and 2. too wide for the savage. From what I have seen with 3.3 bodies they fit lengthwise perfect and width wise perfect. i am having a crowd pleazer body painted right now should be here in 2 weeks. I'll post pics on how it looks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back