anyone from the netherlands?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashard

Nitro Nutcase.
are there any members from holland?
I am looking for a place for trial driving or hill climbing.
I am from buurmalsen in gelderland (betuwe) near tiel en culemborg.
I am looking for a remote place with some steep hills.
I now drive regularly in my sisters backyard but she also has neighbors who are starting to complain. she lives on a farm but her horses arent too fond of my 4.6!
the neighbors have about 20 horses which will go insane when I just start the car!
One sunday on a nearby industrial zone last year I got trouble with the police
because PASSING BICYCLISTS had called the police cause they didnt like the
noise(this was only a 1/10 scale racecar with a 2,11 cc(.12) engine!).
anyway I got out of it with just a warning.
it looks like hobbys which use fuel and make noise are not politicaly correct in holland.

I'm from Enschede in the East of Holland. I have a SS 4.6 myself too and I know what you mean about the noise... it's LOUD!!!

I don't have a problem with it myself but I already had some complaints of old people near the place where I regularly drive.

Mt friend has a CEN Nemesis and compared to the SS it sounds like a vacuumcleaner :)

hey I'm from Breda in Southern Netherlands. My 4.6 SS is shipped in a week or two. Anyone from my area who knows nice rc shops, events or bashing places please let me know. I'm a little anxious because I don't know if I'll be able to drive in my own neighbourhood because it's pretty crowded, I hope I don't get too much complaints when I wot my savage :p

i'm from dordrecht, and i just upgraded my savage 21 with a 4.6 force engine. it's hard to find a decend off-road terrain here, we have one atm, with some nice big bumps in it, hope it stays like that :)

to sebazz, there is a nice rc shop here in dordrecht, pk racing. cheaper then most shops around

hey luni,
tnx for your reply ill check it out if I'll be in Dordrecht sometime. do they have a webshop btw? we've got some woods over here in breda but I can't go there anytime because I'll need someone to drive ...
-edit:ik heb even op hun webshop gekeken, maar heb niet kunnen ontdekken wat er nou precies zo goedkoop is-
-tip voor autofans: 4 t/m 6 april supercarrally maastricht-

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Sebazz,

the parts are cheaper overall, not specific ones, compare them to any other shop in the Netherlands. It just depends on what you looking for.

Although i myself gonna get some goodies from the USA, save alot of cash, buying the stuff in holland increase prices to 175% even 200% sometimes, it's just sick and with the low dollar, ordering in the USA becomes alot alottt cheaper :D

yes that's exactly what I mean, I've ordered my savage xss 4.6 at towerhobbies.com, it costs 370 dollar there and with requirements it has costed me 500 euros. parts all also cheap there in comparison with dutch webshops.
I'm not looking for parts yet, I think me savage will arive next week and I'd like to have all liquid requirements by then. What do I need actually? is Fuel, oil and afterrun oil enough or do I also need other things like threadlocker or wd40?

hey i just received my savage xss 4.6 from the usa and its wicked!
no wonder the shipment costs were about 80 euros, it came in a box large enough to fit a person in :S the taxes were higher then suspected, 117 euros overall! but still it saved me alot buying my savage from the usa.

Hee hello,
I live in Biervliet in the south of zeeland.
it is the same here.
The Netherlands is not a good place to have a nitro engine savage....
But i found a nice place near the DOW plant.
Its big, with sand, low bumps, and one big hill.
I gonne ask if i can bash on a motorcross track nearby. (axel)
On the beach is fun too....

any1 from region breda/n-brabant here btw? plz reply

Latest posts

Members online

Back