anybody running theses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punisher

anybody running these rims

proline Velocity V2

with Caliber VTR 4.0"

if so post pics and results ... looking for a light weight rim and tire set up
but want a wide stance for better handling thanks for your help

Never mind i picked up some hpi dirtybones and hpi dish rims ...ill run this for now .... Can i run dirtybones on the street?

ya they hold up pretty well but are more designed for dirt and grass.... but what i like is how light they are!!!!

yeah i saw them at the shop ... like how light the felt and picked them up ... theres so many options for these trucks ... what do u run on the street

try a set of losi xxt tires with truggy rims off of a 8.0, absolutely no sidewal roll and are great in all conditions. you can get em cheap on ebay, the last set I picked up was $35.00 shipped. The only bad thing is they r zero offset.

yeah i saw them at the shop ... like how light the felt and picked them up ... theres so many options for these trucks ... what do u run on the street

I have a set of onroad tires for that, i run hotbodies baller tires mounted on slayer rims http://www.gravesrc.com/v/vspfiles/photos/HBS66423-2T.jpg ,but hpi makes some sweet looking onroad tires for the savage as well and there not very expensive........

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back