any way to stop the popping when plugging in batteries?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkgriffy

Imm new to the blur system but have had the mmm..I'm not sure if anyone else has posted and already answered but I have been searching for a while and no luck.any help would be greatly appreciated.the thing is after you get one battery plugged in and you start th next it has a surge of power I don't like..not sure if its ok or if I can add a compacitor to help..what do you all think?

what do you mean a surge of power if your talking about when you plug the batteries in and it sparks a little, thats normal and nothing to worry about. and the blur and the mmm are one in the same just different casing.

shark

ya even on my brushed truck it sparks when i hook up my batts,scared the you know what out of me the first time lol

ok fella's thanks..i was just worried about it feeding to much into the esc or something.i had read somewhere about it not being good for them but its been a while and you know how that goes.thanks for the prompt replies

This is great info to know because someone asked the other day. Is that normal? I just agreed and kept going! Thanks for clearing that up guys!

Latest posts

Members online

Back