Any NJ BASHERS!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrobashin

Is anyone intrested in bashin in nj. Let me know every ones given up. I try to run early on sat or sundays in lumberton or if you have good spot let me know!I'm in moorestown.

Trying to get the truck together for a bash soon. Need a bl motor and esc and some lipos. Sold te picco.

Converting the savage to bl! Thought you were out of the hobby.Good to hear youre still in it. Ran out of cash for parts sorry!Let me know when youre ready for bash. Is Lightning still runnin!

Yea thought I was going to have to get out of it too. Lightning still has his truck just a little frustrated at the string of bad luck with his motor mostly roto start induced ones. Trying to drag him out with us though.

Awesome, love to hear it! Ill be runnin tomorrow. Keep in touch!

Can't make it tomorrow. You still have my number right? Send me a text anytime you plan on running on a Sunday.

Well, went out to Lumberton saturday and ran the baja. To my suprize, 1 basher already there and 10-15 more straggled in through out the afternoon! Alot of electric,and a few nitros. None of the forum guys were there hoped to see some. It was a blast tore up a servo on the baja.Almost had the backplate fall off the savage lrp 28. The baja was amazing!Hope to see that kind of showing this year!

Where are you from? We run at the bmx track in lumberton nj its next to poicle station behind football fields. There are photos on here somewhere!I will be out there this weekend.Hope you can bash!

I'm from nnj.. can you give me an address? i have stock flux i can run and stock X that I'm doin a mid-tank

Sounds good! I'm pretty sure the adress is: Next to 35 Municipal dr Lumberton Nj The track is behind the football feilds next to the police station(adress given above).Any rc is good!By nnj i assume you mean northern nj.Plan on this weekend.

dave i been out there 3 times already. all in the past week. broke the buggy yesterday and the truggy today. ordered parts so I should be up and running for next weekend. Ill be out there sunday around noon.

whats up f1, sounds good must be nice to run weekdays.Ill be there next sunday!
Got the new servo in the baja today so that will be good to go.Bash till it breaks!
Mosaic, thats a haul man! hope to see ya when ya can. We'll be there off an on all summer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i start back full tIme monday oficially so sunday is a go for me. See you there

Aj

next weekend dave, I won't have my drive shaft until tuesday or wednesday. make sure you bring that baja out. I haven't seen one in person yet.

Kool ill try to come one of these weeks

we had a solid bash today. me and dave had the whole track. would like to see a few more guys come out if anyone is in the area. there are 2 hobby shops near by. d and k is about 30 minutes away and theres a shop in medford about 15 minutes from the track. ill sell you a whole truck if you want one

Hey man I think we met at that No Limit RC of NJ thing in Vineland back a few months ago. How it going? I'm from East Brunswick. Anyone else on here from central Jeresy????

Hey man I think we met at that No Limit RC of NJ thing in Vineland back a few months ago. How it going? I'm from East Brunswick. Anyone else on here from central Jeresy

Yeah man that could of been me. I was there in vinland.I met abunch of guys not sure which one you are but good to meet ya.I'm in Moorestown. We will be runnin at lumberton Sun. come out if ya can!Welcome to the forum!

Anyone, Interested in bashin more then likely we will be out at lumberton nj bmx track. Run anything! around noon. Hope we get some more partakers.

Any lookin to bash this saturday, I and a few other guys will be runnin at lumberton bmx track.run what ya brung. Probably a few bajas. I'm bringin nitros. Last weekend there were four or five guys out there a good time.So if you are in the area. Come on out.Pm me for address.

Any lookin to bash this saturday, I and a few other guys will be runnin at lumberton bmx track.run what ya brung. Probably a few bajas. I'm bringin nitros. Last weekend there were four or five guys out there a good time.So if you are in the area. Come on out.Pm me for address.

i wish i was closer to take you up on this (even tho brung is not a work :p )

Thanks for the vocab lesson but i think you need a spelling lesson.Last time i checked word was not spelled work.Man to bad youre not in the area. This spot keeps growing in numbers. Bajas are there as well 4 last weekend good times.Note:Any vocab problems in this post,Tell Frddyj.LOL

Latest posts

Members online

Back