Any hunters on here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegibbstruck

I'm a hunter but this year since I'm saving to buy a house, I made the awful decision to let my lease go for this year...... so now its hunting season and I have an awful itch lol, and good hunting stories?

well, I'm a hunter, but I don't really have any stories. every year, my dad, me, and some friends go to perry county and hunt deer. I also hunt small game at some local areas. pa is good for that.

My brother jeff hunts but he never catches anything. He has to shoot the birds that the fish and game club raise and let go behind a bush. Then jeff goes around the bush and shoots them I guess. Lol.

I lobe dove hunting, now is the season that I miss most of all....chrome you got any pics of your work? I love taxidermy its an artform.

I hunt also but over here in austrailia our gun laws are a lot stricter than in the USA, my wife's father owns a 3500 acre property we hunt wild pigs and bores, foxes, goats, wild cats, rabbits, hares. But the best thing I've seen and he got it taxidermed is a wild camel. My mate got it on a hunt and it's a big one. Stalked it for hours but it paid off.

Here is a Russian boar that I got this spring in southern Idaho.

Some mounts we did at the shop I work at in north Idaho.

My best buck.

My dads 210" B&C whitetail.

I'm a city boy, so I have never been hunting, fishing, or camping, but those shots are awesome!

Here is a Russian boar that I got this spring in southern Idaho.

Some mounts we did at the shop I work at in north Idaho.

My best buck.

My dads 210" B&C whitetail.

thats some fine work chrome and that boar is a big sucker nice one

Last edited:
Well I got my buck Tuesday morning, not the biggest but definitely a shooter in my book.

Latest posts

Members online

Back