Any good/belted wheels that I can buy spare tires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mvtepixels

Right now any set of good wheels costs around 50/60/70€, and once the tires are finished there are no replacement tires available, we have to buy complete new wheels again, which is a waste of rims ad money in my opinion...
The Backflip Lp's have been my go-to tires for more than a year now, good grip, relatively cheap, ballooning is very acceptable, and I can buy a new set of tires for 24€ and glue them on the old rims. But this is a 4S tire, designed to run on lightweight trucks, my savage is too heavy for them now, I need a more robust tire.

Not really, I bought the src terrain crushers to use on asphalt, and I'm very happy with them, more durable than I expected... there are no replacement tires for those, but it's worth the price I think... metal rims are a very uncommon option
any luck in your search new hear and looking for belted tires and would love metal rims

I have a few savages 1 for smashing round the forest 1 for car parks and parks and 1 for the shelf and being a engineer I understand the flex of plastic and appreciate the engineering of pure hard metal

Latest posts

Members online

Back