another copyright infringement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

hi guys and gals check out a ebay store called hotpursuithobbies there selling a savage ss truggy lol no lie.. how do you go about contacting hpi?http://stores.ebay.ca/Hot-Pursuit-Hobbies look for ss savage truggy

Last edited by a moderator:
That is an Australian site. That is HPI Europe. I have the email addy for the Marketing Director there. Do NOT contact HPI USA please. They have no control outside of the US.

with sites like tradetang.com and chinagrabber your only going to see more immitations and fraudulent sellers. gotta love all these fakes in life.

That is an Australian site. That is HPI Europe. I have the email addy for the Marketing Director there. Do NOT contact HPI USA please. They have no control outside of the US.

i wont contact anyone but knew that you guys know how to go about doing it so i brought it up !!! well then if there isnt a problem then I'm sorry i was wrong . forgive me folks i had just read that and thought i would share i've been known to be wrong before lol.......... i'll just sit here and keep attempting to get my foot out of my mouth lmao

It's cool man. We are so protective of the products we use that if we see some clown writing down the word Savage we want to rip there heads off. It's all good. There are plenty of HPI copies out there.

ya i just saw they were using the savage ss name and thought it might be a no no but wasnt sure... but your right it looks like they grabbed some ideas from the tmaxx and probablly others.....

Latest posts

Members online

Back