another break in ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notched306

i have read but didnt find an awnser,when you start your break in can you do a tank or 2 one day and some another day or do it all at once?

you can do it however you want, just store the engine with the piston at BDC and with after run oil in it if you plan on letting it sit more then a few days. also make sure to drain all the fuel out of the tank and lines.

you can do it however you want, just store the engine with the piston at BDC and with after run oil in it if you plan on letting it sit more then a few days. also make sure to drain all the fuel out of the tank and lines.

damn,that was quik lol,ok,i just don't have enough time after work and on teh weekends to do it all together.i can do alittle each day was wanted to make sure that was ok.thanks baddasz

no problem, took me about 3 weeks total to break mine in as i only have sundays to do it.

as long as you do it every day then i don't see a problem with leaving fuel in the tank. the only thing i would to is take the line off the exhaust and "suck" the fuel out of the line that goes to the motor. once you see all the fuel enter back in the tank you should be fine.

as long as you do it every day then i don't see a problem with leaving fuel in the tank. the only thing i would to is take the line off the exhaust and "suck" the fuel out of the line that goes to the motor. once you see all the fuel enter back in the tank you should be fine.

aight:ercm2:

Latest posts

Members online

Back