aluminum shock towers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wa2ruff

Well I'm trying to find all the blue and silver stuff I can. What do you guys think about these?
http://cgi.ebay.com/2Pcs-ALU-SHOCK-...ryZ44015QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Are the shock towers one of those parts that is best to stick with plastic? I'm not a huge basher, I have to admit it. I probably would be if I had people to do it with, but I'm solo. I have a huge backyard and thats where I am most of the time, you guys saw it in the pics and vids. I hit some jumps and stuff, but some of the bashing videos I have seen look fun, but I don't even come close to trying some of that stuff. Any input will be appreciated

I'm pretty sure id bend them, lol. JK. Personally Id stay Plastic but Id like to try some at some point. There are alot of people who use aloy ones.

The ones you linked don't state what grade of aluminum they are. If anything it's always fun to be the first to try them! Hopefully some people who have used that companies products will speak up. An easy fix to your delima may be to powder coat your stuff yourself. I have a buddy with a small system but do not have any info on it right now. This is all I could find. There may be different brands out there. Doing it yourself would insure all the parts are the same blue or whatever color you choose.

System on EBay

well they are blue:werd:

Well as usual, you guys helped me again! Thanks for all the replies. The nova ones do look nice. I'm undecided. I will let everyone which I get, then Ill put up pics. Thanks again my friends!

:blobfist: Hey ruff,Those look pretty sweet for the cost.I really like how my plastic ones flex sooo much.I will probably try the aluminum after I break one .I trty not to upgrade a part untill I break the stock one.Mine was a kit build so all radio and servos are allready totl.I really do like the stock plastics though.

hey keith, thanks buddy but I'm not going to get into that stuff yet. Looks sweet though. hey doug, I'm really just trying to add some color to my truck. Dallas Cowboys colors. I wish they had everything in stock plastic but in colors! I got the RPM blue plastic upper and lower a arms and the blue rpm center skid plate......I'm still undecided whether I will try those shock towers, I probably will. If they break, Ill just put the stock ones back on.

Says not compatible with X!!

Great find Blazer X, and yes I think they would look real good with my blue a arms!!!!!! I don't want everything blue, just a nice combo of blue, silver and white. But it says not compatible for the savage X. Did you have yours an X???? I think I see the reason why they say its not compatible. I just took this pic so you could check it out. The red lines go to where there needs to be another screw hole. The green dots look like they line up perfect. Anything I can do about that?? Those you found look real nice, I know they are nice since you tested them, and that price looks pretty nice to, lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back