Aluminum BB's or 112mm D8T shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slimshamis

Ok guys I'm really fed up with the big bores and the stock towers are bending forward and breaking shock ends, I put my flm towers on and break a bulk, so now I'm looking at prc lcg towers with the D8T shocks. I'm a pure basher looking for input.

I would never do a CF tower. Bank ran a set and broke the tower. Cen shocks seem to be a good choice. Someone else is building a setup with them. Just saw the thread. It shows a cen next to a big bore, quite a big difference. Just would nto " never " use a CF tower on such heavy truck to bash with.

I'm going to agree with everything hop said. and add a point, with the shorter towers and shorter shocks put your shocks at a very steep angle thats less then ideal. been there and done that started ripping off shock caps. as for your still breaking shock ends i have to ask did you replace them all after you changed your set up?

No Mickey I did not replace them all but my tower in the back is bending towards the front of the truck and my front tower is bending towards te rear putting the shock at a stupid angle so I put my flm towers on and broke my bulk

Am I the only one that has this problem with running stock towers with 4 shocks instead of 8
fa0cb425.jpg

Well all be darned that's not normal? Cause mine do that all the Time even new ons are leaning in towards the middle thought that was normal lol well crap then I'm lucky I haven't broke any of my shocks then.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back