Almost there..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ocremy

I think i bought most of the accessory needs. i hope no missing parts. i already ordered online.

Question about the charger.
the charger.. i ordered super brain 959
this thing can charge 1-8 AA and single cell for igniter(?) but on the picture it only shows 7.2v charger connecter(i think) and black & red clip only
how do i charge single cell and hump pack? do i need to purchase another parts for those 2? I am felling embarrassed now.. asking too many questions....

from prev refer.. i bought these from towerhobbies.com

Traxxas Top Fuel 20% Quart
Axial 500cc Fuel Bottle
Integy Team Wrench Hex Socket 8mm
Prather After Run Engine Oil Economy Size 4 oz
Trinity Nitro Blast Cleaner 17 oz.
Venom 6-Cell 3000mAh NiMH Stick
MRC Super Brain 959 Charger
Axial Temp Gun
HPI Air Filter Oil Spray
Ofna 5-Cell 1600mAh NiMH Receiver Pack Hump
HPI Glow Plug Medium Cold R4
Team Magic Metered Glow Plug Starter w/GP4300 (back order)

I am felling embarrassed now.. asking too many questions....

only feel embarrassed about the questions you DON'T ask...they're the ones that will haunt you further down the track...

that's an impressive list...it looks like you have all of the bases covered...as far as your cherger question, I can't offer much help, as all of my gear has it's own specific charger...my electrical outlets are all jammed full, the day before I drive...LOL

for your ignitor I used the charger cable that came w/ the Ignitor, cut the line at the charger giving you plenty of length. Slap a Tamiya connector on the end and woola you now have a way to charge the ignitor w/ the 959. I have one and a couple connectors that I made to work w/ the hump like the one mentioned above, the ignitor and one for the KO radio. I charge no more than 1 amp. Usually .5 amps. Keep the batteries as cool as possible.

Is the :Venom 6-Cell 3000mAh NiMH Stick for a roto starter? Just checking..

Looks like a solid start

my starter batteries are stolen from my old electric car days but they do the job ok especially now the mill is a bit more run in

Cool finnaly got your order in.Looks good. There is no dumb quetion's, so don't be afraid to ask..Everyone was a noob at 1 time and plenty of good people here that don't mind helping........... don't forget to post pics of your new rig.........

Latest posts

Members online

Back