ALMOST Sacked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wullie

well i almost got myself sacked today, man i was cackin it. some folk need to get a sense of humour! everyday the top gaffers have a meeting to discuss productivity etc. the head guys known 4 being a bit of a hard ***. 4 a wee joke i got a lucozade bottle, covered it in paper and wrote

K Y GEL

Taking the sting out of shaftings since 2006

For customer services call 0800 my *** hurts

needless to say, they didnt find it funny. at the end of the shif we all got pulled up and gaffer demanded to know who it was. they promised no disciplinary action if whoever done it owned up. being young and niave i owned up! BIG MISTAKE!!!!! he went T H R O me!! if i even look in his direction again I'm out the door!

Bit OTT if u ask me, was only a bit of harmless fun. now gaffers after my blood and everyone thinks I'm a muppet for ownin up, not 4 doin it, just 4 ownin up. and they say honesty is the best policy!! not at wyman gordon its not!

anyway, rant over, i did somethin silly, got in trouble and thats me had my moan.

I didnt like the way my job was going with all the uptight rednecks that work there so i put in a 2 week notice and on the last day they offered me an $8000 a year raise not to leave. So ill stay for another month or two!!

somehow i doubt theyl be offering me any extra to stay!! went in today and just kept my head down. I'm working to the out of sight out of mind theory!

well they have 3 guys out with some kinda wussy injury. 2 of them are long term and at this time i am the only one that knows my job. It takes 3 months to teach someone my job. It don't seem like a hard job but there is alot too it. I make the wonderful cable that brings internet and cable tv to eveyones house!! So yall should thank me next time a storm comes up and your cable lines need to be repaired.

i,ll keep cuttin thro the cables in my garden and u can keep makin new 1s!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back