AllanQ's H3 was STOLEN????!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulja

Virginia Beach Beast
hey dude....i heard your H3 was stolen. don't worry about it....i found out who it was though. luckily enuff i was able to get pics but he was a FAST ONE!!!
Picture850.jpg

Picture862.jpg

Picture869.jpg

Picture864.jpg

Picture858.jpg

Just Kidding!!!!
these are some pics of my son's many christmas gifts....but when i bought this i thought about you dude!!:lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::cheers:

yea...he's the only grandkid on my wife's side...so he was spoiled this year! he got a Radio Flyer rocket, a ride on train, and this lil H3. i am so sick of noise and him blowing the horn........i don't know what to do but i love every minute of it!

I was wondering what happened to it, good thing I didn't call the cops. LOL. Matt, thats awesome. Thats a great starter truck for him and pretty soon he is going to want to drive the beast. Make sure he brings it to the next race at the dungeon so he can pull the monster truck tire around the track instead of me. I don't want to put any more scratches on it..LMAO

as i was typing this thread i heard something in my rc toolbox...and i hear him waling on the horn.....so i grabbed the camera and this is what i see......
Picture885.jpg

Picture886.jpg

Picture887.jpg

I was wondering what happened to it, good thing I didn't call the cops. LOL. Matt, thats awesome. Thats a great starter truck for him and pretty soon he is going to want to drive the beast. Make sure he brings it to the next race at the dungeon so he can pull the monster truck tire around the track instead of me. I don't want to put any more scratches on it..LMAO

hard to believe dude he JUST turned 14 months.......he 36 inches tall, 27 lbs, and can already open doors in my house!!! man....i'm getting old........

so what's daddy's plan? daddy's waiting for him to outgrow it so he can get new era's 1/4 scale savage kit and some imex jumbo kongs and two ERCM drag modded piccos...............+dance kitty....mueyhahahhahahah!!!!
:lmao:

lilguy dint have too much fun, did he?

Dude we need to get him and my grandson together and race the H3 and Escalade LOL.

you can try...but i'll have a car battery in the H3!!!! all about competition!!!

PLUS....................

if your grandson does beats EJ imma run over the escalade with the Beast! LMAO :hardlaugh::lmao:

kool

those things use the same electric motors as us.....I have an old power wheels tractor that i'm looking to throw a brushless set up in it to see how well it goes!!gonna use an old cordless drill for the steering servo...thats after my build i'm doing now.....thanks ducman!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back