AJ's Savvy XS SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ Roberts

Just been putting this little beastie together

045ac790.jpg

5eb3ccd6.jpg

2fe57f12.jpg

:getdown:

real nice truck. like the yellow wheels. If you get a chance could you use the gallery instead of Phototbucket, please. event eh gallery has been updatred. You should be able to upload vids as well.

thx

AJ, have you had a chance to run it yet? I'm gonna suggest just one little thing, don't spend to much on 3S batteries for it, unless you already have some. It's a beast on 2S even with 75% punch control, it still flips on it's lid. 3S is just insane. It is a fun little truck though. I've already done about a 20-25ft cartwheel and nothin broke. Also, look up TBR front bumper on ebay and get one for it. It'll save the truck from bad head on crashes. I seen a vid on youtube of a guy runnin his and nailed a guardrail head on at 51mph and the TBR bumper saved his truck, that's all that broke.

I've done around 15-20 packs through her now and not really broken anything yet, she has to be best skate park basher Ive had, very strong and very controllable in the air, much better than the piece of crap Merv I had a few years back, here is a little vid of her running with a few full size Savages and a POS T-Max at my local skate park xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thG8loOYu6s&sns=em

Oh and I'm not bothering with 3s, with the 4700kv on stock 2s gearing she is super quick, with tonnes of torque and the temps are perfect :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back