Airbrush Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcam54

Looking for a good starter airbrush kit...my wife wants to paint up some bodies, so I thought this would be a good thing to get her instead of rattle cans. Shoot this is the first time she has wanted to be involved in the hobby so I want to get her something that will help and keep her interested. Please post up links if you can.

Thanks for the help guys!

Looking for a good starter airbrush kit...my wife wants to paint up some bodies, so I thought this would be a good thing to get her instead of rattle cans. Shoot this is the first time she has wanted to be involved in the hobby so I want to get her something that will help and keep her interested. Please post up links if you can.

Thanks for the help guys!

Man i wish my woman wanted to get involed in the hobby..I sure could use some extra funds..lol

I second NLMD,
Definitely an Iwata HP-CS, I steal my brothers and use it for painting, it is definitely a slick unit.
Iwata HP-CS
That looks to be a decent deal.
What do you plan on using for a compressed air source?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your def going to want to get a dual stage air brush. I use a bottom feeder all the time which works great for me. Never had a problem with it. It also has an attachment to be a gravity feed but never used it. I have not used it a lot but have done quite a few simple body's which can be done by a rattle can but the air brush gives much nicer even coats.

nothing like having a wife that wants to custom paint rc bodies for you, what a lucky man!!! lol

Thanks guys...still in the hunt for one that won't break the bank...it's a little tough right now but I'm still looking! Thanks for the feed back!

Get an Iwata gravity feed fual action. I have used the Iwata Eclipse for years. Its about a hundred bucks.

Latest posts

Members online

Back