after 1 gallon maintence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punisher

ok i went through a gallon of fuel so I'm wondering what kind of maintence should i do

shim diff , replace all bearings cant think of anything else let me know ....

what are all the bearing sizes on the truck ?

tried to look for a sticky didnt find one on maintence

there is a maintenance schedule right in the owner's manual that came with the truck. you can d/l the manual in the "how to" section under "manuals" thread.

& you don't need to replace all your bearings after a gallon (unless you want to).

Most important part of mantaince is not waiting to do it. Go over the truck after every run. Replace parts as they start to show signs of ware and stress. This will keep your truck running at its best all the time, save you money, and save you time as well.

Worst thing ever is to get out to go bashing only to realize you bent or broke something last time you were out and never noticed it.

Yeah you don't need to replace all the bearings in the truck. After my 1 gallon mark i replaced the con rod, piston and the bearings in the motor. after that looked for ware and tare like Alex (Pope) said

ok thanks guys for the help ... i look over and clean the truck after every run anyway ....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back