Admission of faliure!! And wheel pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j1273

Hi everyone.
Although very grateful for everyones input on my last post I'm afarid I have to admit that Ive copped out and taken my sav back to where I bought it.
There is a bloke there who does their repairs and setting up of everything R/C.
He used to set up my heli so good and there seems to be no limit to his knowlege.
The manager will pay for any repairs to the tranny but I have asked for my motor to be tuned which is all I will be paying for.
I wasnt confident I could tune the motor myself it was brand new when I got the truck Ive already gone through 2 plugs and am worried I would do more harm than good. I'm happy to say I will be doing the brakle upgrade myself.
Thanks again hope I will be posting lots of bashing threads soon !!!
Hers pics of my wheels for those who wanted to know what they are!!
JayView attachment 3638

View attachment 3639

well in the end the choice was yours but burning up plugs isnt that out of the ordinary when breaking in a engine, your running it so rich during break in it tends to gum them all up and burn them out

My thinking was also that when it comes back all set up and running sweet I will have a base scale to gauge how my truck should run/sound and feel. As a nitro novice I have no constant to compare it to if you get where I'm coming from.
Jay

nothing wrong with taking it back till you get comfortable with it and trust in yourself ..youll be wrenching on it like a pro eventually .. just gain confidence in yourself youll do fine ..... what tires are them my eyes suck so cant see them to good ..want to look them up .. from what i could see i think they would make a great beefy looking monster truck build ...

someone told me what they were in chat but was feeding my baby son and totally forgot to write down what he said!!
I can multitask honnest!!!
Not very good pics i reduced them too much again!!!
Jay

Members online

No members online now.
Back