Action Shots !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

bashingmar1807039.jpg

bashingmar1807022.jpg

bashingmar1807031.jpg

bashingmar1807007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The pic of the one, the wheel looks slightly out of alignment. Was anything broken that bash session?

Nope its a savage man !!!!! had some bad landings everything held up tho !

Last edited by a moderator:
I see, I see cool pics woody body looks sweet SJ. good air there guys. to bad You were havin issues with your truck. was a great day to bash though (weather wise) We'll hook up and bash together soon.

Thanks for the kind words bud, Hopefully I get my problems sorted out this week!!

i have a digital video cam, bought it at walmart for like 200 bucks and its awesome, takes still as well as video

Nice pic's. Is that a park? I see that stone longish pyrimid looking thing looks like something you would see in a park. Do parks let us drive these in them usually? I need to find a good place.

Anybody in S. Florida know if they allow these on the beach?

John

Yea that's a HUGE park lake and everything ... they have a dog park also .. people love to watch. no complaints yet

man,that is a HOOGE pile of mulch.Nice pics,are they taken from video or are they pics taken on a camera?

Here is a recent picture I snapped of my 12 year old son bashing my savage on his skateboard ramp. We could get about 16-18 feet from this relitively small ramp.

Members online

Back