Acquired 2 more Savages...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiteRida

Basher in training...
Acquired 2 more Savages yesterday.... We now have 5. A friend of mine decided to "get out" of the hobby and we struck a deal. The new ones are the two in the front row. The wife asked, "well, what are you going to do with all that stuff?". My son (7yrs old) answered, "Bash them like we do the others....". I said, "hopefully we won't have to buy another Savage part for a long time".

I guess the Savage sickness is hard to cure.... I have a bad case of it.....

Stock body truck: Originally X 4.1, has: STS 30, HPI Ribbed Pipe, 3 speed, HPI steel spur, hardened c-bell, HPI Dirt Bonz, HiTec 645mg steering servo, dead hump pack, stock radio, original 4.1 engine (spare).

Red Flame Body: Savage X 4.1, HiTec 645mg steering servo, HPI wheelie bar, dead hump pack, stock radio.

5Savage_1.jpg

5Savage_2.jpg

the problem i have with two is deciding which 1 to drive first. every savage is a little different then the next

You have a nice collection there nite..At least you no that when one breaks you have plenty of back up...

Last edited by a moderator:
good stuff... now for the truggys !

]-[0pa]0ng;112058 said:
Nice collection you have going on. Son has the right idea.

After the last "Texas Bash" we've been talking about a Baja. My son really thought yours and Nick's bajas were "awesome". For now we'll run the savages. I shouldn't need to buy a spare part for a long time in order to keep 2 trucks running.

You have a nice collection there nite..At least you no that when one breaks you have plenty of back up...

That was part of my thought process to "justify" the purchase. Acquiring new stuff is part of the fun.

Damn Brutha!! You really ARE sick!! JK man.

Seriously very cool. The more parts the better... you've kept me from going home early before. Right on man!

I am building a spare Savage with my spare/stock parts and converting it to brushless. You should do the same with one of those.

nice what happended to the orangage body?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ps sorry for bad spelllling

nice what happended to the orangage body?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ps sorry for bad spelllling

Just a slight modification. Mine is held on by duct tape. lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back