AARRRGGGHHH no brakes AGAIN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

its DOYLE

please some body out there shed some light on my savy (oldschool21,axial32)and help her stop its took me a life to get it started and get a few modds and needs, sorted .
I but the twin ss brake upgared on my savy (wow no good0 but the first time
i took it out about 30 mins into the bash what happens but the brake cam & piston slides out the only think that kept it in was the linkage to it so istirpt it and fixt it or so i fort then it comes out again same agian about half an hour of granny driving on grass (LOL) but when looking at it scratching my head looking at the disks one is about half the thickness of the other I'm sure the was the same size I'm gonna get the red carbon ones(hopefully these will actuallystop or even slow me down) but this will not stop the brake cam and piston set fallin out pleas tell me its something simple and I'm over lookin thanks
DOYLE

SS brakes suck for sure bud. They can have a few different failures that make them not work, but start with getting reds if you can. If you need help at that point make a thread and Ill be happy to help and even give you a mod for reds that I run on my trucks and give you more adjustment out of them.

If you want more help with what yea have on hand get some pics up and Ill be happy to help also.

Hi Guys

I have the same problem. The HPI 86092 BRAKE CAM/PISTON SET slide/loose to easy. I don't know why and I didn't have time to see more details about this problem.
It's happened only with DOYLE and me ?

[]s

Vava®

You need to make sure your trans case isnt stripped where the 2 screws thread into the case that hold your brake pads.

I have the same issue on my savage X the running the double red discs, the piston is totally loose and the brass part just say stays in!

Latest posts

Members online

Back