A roll cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinmuff

Hey guys, I'm looking for a nice roll cage for my savage.
Ive seen some retail for 25 bucks, and some for 100 bucks
but the 25 dollar ones look alot cheaper.
I'm looking for one with the 100 dollar look, but i don't want the price lol
anyone have any solution? may i make one somehow?
or does anyone have a link to a cheap one?

U have to be doing some serious bashing to brake your linkage, I think. that chage Hop, Turned you on to would be best if I had one of thoes my sts would have never got a broken block..

I have a roll chage and never use it its a cheepy one tho

There is a guy on savage-central that makes awesome cages out of delrin. They are near indestructable. Check them out. I would link you to them, but I can't get to the web site, long story.

that's cool. There are a few from SC that could link the thread your thinking of. We'll see

Integra is the member and he is here also.

yes, but last I heard he was estimating his asking price (if he were to bring himself to sell one) at over $200 :hardlaugh: so that wouldn't fit into kevinmuff's price range...

Oh I didn't know that price. Ouch! Look at making one yourself. It can't be that hard.

its not "THAT hard" but plan on wasting some delrin in the process.....some times the bends don't go exactly as u planned and reheating and rebending always Schmucks up the end product....and then the mounts...oh my.....to get 4 corner support and still have the mount look resonable.......i remember Casey's cage mounts being 1 Giant plate that covered like 80% of the chassy...Ewwww IMO...so i tried really hard to get 4 corner support and keep the mount as small as possible.......

PS...i do still have Multiple mounts already cut and ready for welding if some 1 would wnna take up the challenge of makin their own delrin cage......i think i got FLM 1.6'z and some TT's.

Run a SUV or Jeep body, or any body that covers engine. It's gonna be cheaper and it protects your truck.

Members online

No members online now.
Back