A R/C Mans Best Friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXX

This is my Dremel. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My Dremel is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My Dremel, without me, is useless. Without my Dremel, I am useless. I must use my Dremel true.

Lol yeah, growing up in a Marine Corp family sort of warped my brain.

080596025212.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dremmel actually saved the day today at work. I was puting some new trim on a panel and the razor knife was wrecking it. Dremmel to the rescue! The boss was suprised to see my panel came out better than his. I hope he doesn't hold it against me!

I remember the first time I saw a dremmel, had to be in 86' or 87', it was at work and I remember thinking these things are going to be around a long time. finally got one about 12 years ago. now seeing the new ones I want another.

Just cant justify having 2 dremels around. anyone ever broke one?

I really need to buy one of these, but I have been spending so much money lately. Can anyone recommend a Dremel kit that will get me what I need for around $40 or whatever? I feel like it's one of those things that once you have one, you don't know how you lived without it, but for now, it's just another expense I am not sure I can afford!

Heres the one someone gave me for christmas, everthing you need for about $70.
fe69739e-c774-49c8-8b82-157f82a38cd6_300.jpg

LOL you must train with the dremel and become one with it

that is the truth...i am hoping to get a new one for christmas this year...mine has taken a beating over the 6 years of so that i have had it...and it is time to be replaced...

Heres the one someone gave me for christmas, everthing you need for about $70.
fe69739e-c774-49c8-8b82-157f82a38cd6_300.jpg

someone gave me the same 1 for christmas 2 years back.... then, after using my v28 lithium-ion milwaukee kit for 8 months, i hooked up with this --> http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=100647081
i was skeptical at first, but it has tons of power & the battery lasts a good-long time, it fits in my pit box too..

Latest posts

Members online

Back