A new build from the ground up. aka "Anger Management"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with HS that engine mount looks sweet JT. the whole truck is gonna be sick looking with the choices of parts you have made good eye buddy A+++++

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the complements guys, I hope soon to be able to finish it. I think I have decided on an engine and should have that hopefully this week. Be sure to check back again. ;)

OK guys, I have a few more pics for ya,

f3467d46.jpg

2c6eff58.jpg

a860655d.jpg

Stay tuned....same Bat time ...same Bat channel :batman:

:grinning:

U big show off jt all nice and shinny iam jelous

Hey jerry there is a J stamped on that engine.. U c that it was made for u man look close on the second pic ( i spy with my little eye)

j lol

cool engine but why did you chose the sts over the axail (just wondering)
thanks 4x4

To be all honest, this engine I have been sitting on for about 10 months or so. Plus if you notice this STS is all black, I don't think you will find to many new ones that that any more. ;) Should go nicely with the plan for the truck.

I will still get an axial in the future too.

As for the "J" on the side of the mount I never noticed it until I mounted it for the pics.

hey what kind of warrenty does the sts have anyone know it don't say anything in the page they give u as a manual

Ok guys, I need your help here. I have 2 sets of rims and tires, help me choose the right combination.
9c2b4ced.jpg

b0effc26.jpg

0a6f77a9.jpg

The white rims will be dyed either black or a silver/grey, so chime in on rim color choice for the white rims also.

Thanks for any input
JT

go for the white ones and dye them...I'm buying the same exact rims...LOL mine will be purple though, of course :p

and RO, you just use RIT dye..available at any grocery store or walmart, but craft/fabric stores have a MUCH wider variety of colors...

[hs] darkshine;14542 said:
jt, i don't like it bud, people are agreeing with me...i'm scared!!! :eek:

That is real scary, they must not really know you HS :nutshot: (j/k)

OK looks like the GS tires, if I dye the white rims black, what rims would be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back