a-arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwl2828

hey guys what is the best type of arms hop uped ones that is what do u guys run

thank
blake
rip #21

I'd say go with Advantage carbon fiber or flextec titanium

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a few out there actually but i myself love the rpm a-arms, as was said there lighter then the stock ones and stronger plus rpm guarantees them for life against breakage!! if you break them you get new ones free!!

I'd say go with Advantage carbon fiber or flextec titanium
If you have money go that rout for sure. Those are the best of the best.

But if your broke like me, get RPM.:duh:

I have some in blue and black and they are great. Both colors. I think the purple ones are weaker though...... LOL J/K

Did you ever notice the tighter fit on the rpm arms.It affected the rebound on my shocks.

Only for the first couple tanks. They will wear right in. Better tight than loose and sloppy, at least in my eyes.

I'm gonna go ahead and put a vote in for the RPM's. I don't have any on my Savy YET but I do have them on both my Tmaxx and my nitro sport and they seem to be indestructable. The only drawback I found with them is you may have to sand alittle bit of material off the ends of them where they mount to the truck to get them to fiit properly but its only a couple minute fix.

Paintfumes

RPM lifetime replacement if you brake them in anyway just pay for shipping.
Not quite right. Here is their policy.....

Frequentlt Asked Questions

Q: What is the RPM warranty policy?
spacer.gif (55 bytes)
A: It is a common misperception that RPM has a "no questions asked" warranty policy. Although we do have the best warranty in the R/C industry, it is not "no questions asked". The following text describes in detail what our warranty does and does not cover, subject to RPM final review.

If you manage to break an RPM molded product under normal operating conditions(1), we will replace that part at no further cost to you(2). Normal operating conditions covers most types of driving conditions that an unmodified, stock R/C vehicle would normally encounter, including most normal bumps, jumps, and road hazards. RPM will not warranty a broken or damaged part if it has been modified in any way (or if the part breaks due to modifications elsewhere on the vehicle that directly affects the RPM part in question). This includes, but is not limited to, drilling, grinding, filing, etc., nor will we warranty any part that has been worn out through extended use and / or abuse. In addition, it is nearly impossible to crush an RPM part under normal operating conditions, therefore crush damage of any sort will not be covered. Please use common sense to determine if the breakage was caused by a materials or workmanship issue. We take great pride in the engineering and craftsmanship that goes into each and every RPM part. Therefore, we take our customer service related issues just as seriously and we will do everything possible to resolve legitimate warranty related claims. RPM reserves the right to final judgment regarding all warranty issues. Every RPM part sent in for warranty review will be reviewed by a member of the RPM staff to determine whether or not the guidelines of the RPM warranty policy apply.

and the site with the rest of the info.....
http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/faq/warranty.htm

The stockers are great, seciond option is RPM like stated then its a decision between advantage or Flex Tec. I would go advantage for racing aplications and flex tec for bashing or racing.

do you ever intend on trying to create a-arms larsenracing in your carbon fibre?

i run stock on all mine they are cheap to replace when they brake and if you run them to RPM specs then they wont break. But if you crash or have a bad landing then they will. If its my fault they break then i can buy a new set no questions asked. If i break a set of rpm arms then something tellls me their gonna ask a bunch of questions and make a big deal about it because thats their job. I don't know this for fact but this is what i would think they would do.

Members online

Back