9 pound savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash

you can imagine the difference a pound would make on our trucks.

3 hp / 12 lb truck = .25
3 hp / 9 lb truck = .33333333333

race16oy4.jpg

power to weight baby!

less is more.....................

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I got ya. I love to make my truck as light as possible.

did you see the vantage a arms?
savage-arms.jpg

I love modding my truck to make it as light as possible. Vantage arms are nice but there's no way I would spend that much money on arms. Unless I got them for cheap. I simply don't have that much dough to blow on arms.

I was looking at those, I may get me a set and write a review for them.....they look nice.....wonder what kind of warranty they have.....going to look into that. that is definitly a lot of money, I may get a set a month or something, lol.......4 pairs to complete the truck would come out to $260........:$broke:

I'm working on getting them to be a sponsor for the world finals. Sweet stuff, but very pricey. Is the truck for sale?? :)

For the price their going for now thats worth it. I would spend around 100 bucks for a whole set. I would never spend 260 bucks though. I want those arms but I don't have the cash and am not going to compete with HPIsavage25 I want him to win them so he can review them.

For the price their going for now thats worth it. I would spend around 100 bucks for a whole set. I would never spend 260 bucks though. I want those arms but I don't have the cash and am not going to compete with HPIsavage25 I want him to win them so he can review them.

When I told mom about it she wasn't too happy but I will spend $50 on them....don't know how much more because i really wanted some TVP's but I quess I can settle for those only ATM.

Is it carbon fiber? The thing about carbon fiber is it is so hard or stiff, doesnt bend much, I have a quadracopter made of alu and CF I break the cf stuff very often.

thanks for posting crash

That appears to be a "Cabbie Special".
Am i right crash? That guy is a helluva fabricator!

P.S. I thought it was under 9 lbs now with the CF Shock towers etc??

It definitely looks like something that cabbie would make......

I might have to ask him about it to see if its his.......

that is one sweet truck,there is alot of loot in that truck.I talked to a guy at a local track that had them and he said they where good but they get pitted real bad just the two back lower ones and he hit a pole at full speed and broke one and is was replaced for no charge.

that is one sweet truck,there is alot of loot in that truck.I talked to a guy at a local track that had them and he said they where good but they get pitted real bad just the two back lower ones and he hit a pole at full speed and broke one and is was replaced for no charge.

Glad he got it replaced free of charge, I hope i get the same if I manage to get these and break them......

no one around here upgrades their trucks and these would be a nice addition for racing and to see how well they hold up. Be the only person around here that has them anyways

*sigh*

Anybody wants them feel free to bid on them......

Oh dang it, I went to Ebay to look at the vantage arms great price even if it goes between 150 to 180 only thing..... I CAN'T BID!!! he wont ship it to Canada:bsflag:

I don't know if you would want to do this but you could bid on them and have them sent to me. I would have them sent to you First-Class Mail International for around 5 bucks. Just send me the money for shipping and I'll send them off to you. We can exchange each others info through PMs. I don't mind helping you out.

I don't know if you would want to do this but you could bid on them and have them sent to me. I would have them sent to you First-Class Mail International for around 5 bucks. Just send me the money for shipping and I'll send them off to you. We can exchange each others info through PMs. I don't mind helping you out.

Wow thanks. I'm going to keep watching them I think there is only a few hours left If you don't mind We can make that happen and I could give you some extra money for that. I'll keep you in touch. Cheers!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back