88gtanotchback's FLM build II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gtanotchback

SAVAHOLIC
well fellas heres a start. most of the parts are here now, just need a few more thing to show up. trying to keep it simple, tough, relatively cheap, and fun! anywho, heres the spread of what i have so far, ill do pictures along to way.
3347134192_large.jpg

Big thanks to HPISF for the FLM prize pack, it pushed me to do another build.

d8 tank and its a traxxas box, and then the rush box as well for the hump pack i think. if it all works out. i actually started it a little tonight, i got the rear end built, just waiting on a few more little things to get it all together.

Got it all buttoned up tonight, took a lot of pictures. any questions feel free to ask.
IMG_4254.jpg

IMG_4255.jpg

IMG_4256.jpg

IMG_4257.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4263.jpg

IMG_4265.jpg

savage sams body that i bought a while back.

IMG_4267.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

let me know what you guys think! i tried to take lots of pictures, I'm pretty happy how it turned out. should fire it for the first time tomorrow!

I'm a bit surprised to see another savage build after the sell off. nice truck tho , i like it.

lol fred if you remember correctly 88 here got the flm giveaway and this is the resulting truck

i remember.

also, i scored some zombies & a couple dig servos when he had the big part out last year. surprized to see him build another sav, especially after upping his game to the baja.

looks pretty sweet tho. i like it with that lid.

thanks guys. I wasnt gonna do any more nitro, since i love the baja, but when i thought about selling the prize pack it seemed like a jerk move, and i enjoy the savage crowd, and also wrenching on them, so i figured why not. I'm very pleased i did do a rebuild, as well i VERY happy i did a sell off. i had way to much stuff, and didnt need it all. this time I'm keeping things simple, and i still have tons of parts that never sold to do repairs. so all in all it worked out nice. And out of selling those digi servos, i finally got to try a JR 9100t. seems quiet powerful.

Sorry I missed this thread as long as I have. Congrats on the Flm kit, killer looking build. Nice to see folks, NOT, sell everything for something. Simplifying I get. Enjoy the stuff you have.

Latest posts

Members online

Back