6X6 Savage!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link....VERY NICE! Wish I had the time to do such a project, but I still have I rock crawler I've been trying to finish for the past 2.5 years.

thanks for posting. that is one cool car wonder how fast it is?
thanks
4x4

i could i may do that after school then.
thanks
4x4

I don't like cross posting to other forums, especially that one, but I'll leave it. You gotta respect that kind of work....

Yeah, I agree CM. Craftmanship like that is few and far between. That is one heck of a build. Definitely thumbs up to the dude that built that truck. I actually had the chance to see the MGT 6x6 run and the guy that had it had dually rims and tires on the mid and back. It was crazy looking and actually run respectably fast for its size. Next time I see it I will get a few pics.

I don't know what to say other than WOW!! That is some serious attention to detail. Truly inspiring to get back to work on some of my little projects.

that rig is crazy

The guy with the 3D Work is AMAZING!! The 3D guy is gonna build a 6 wheeler with 2 LRP Z28R SPEC3'S!!! Those dudes are like OMG the best! They show it soo lightly and it looks soo easy?!

I seen this before and showed it to someone on here in a PM but that is nice and I thought about the forum and didn't want to post it here because of it being another savage forum anyways it is really nice......

I used to frequent that forum, then I found this one! Rigs like that are cool, but I like to tear stuff up. I think it's like buying a gun you'll never shoot, what's the point? My trophies are the busted parts. My satisfaction comes with the rebuild. Hope I don't ruffle any feathers, just the way I feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to frequent that forum, then I found this one! Rigs like that are cool, but I like to tear stuff up. I think it's like buying a gun you'll never shoot, what's the point? My trophies are the busted parts. My satisfaction comes with the rebuild. Hope I don't ruffle any feathers, just the way I feel.

My thoughts also bud .. still good work tho

If you have the money and time why not do it. He obviously has a lot of cars to play with. The 6 wheel steer setup the guy made was insane. I can't wait to see videos of it in action. Some guys in Australia made a savage 6 wheeler and it was pretty funny seeing a video of it bashing at a bmx track.

Some one signed up on Savage Central with the username "Fxstrongside" and it wasn't me. The person acted like a fool on the account.

Yeah there have been some A$$holes like that lately :S They totally have no life!

i reckon that would be a good pull truck if it had a 2 motors and the were bigger

Latest posts

Members online

Back