6volt venom pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blazer X

I bought this pack about a month ago and I've had problems from the gitgo. When I hook my prophet plus charger to it, it's like the charger doesn't even know it's there and won't start to charge. I spoke with my lhs and he said to keep hitting the start button and it will eventually start and it did work at first, but now it is my third charge and I can't get it too start charging again. I have another venom pack and it works fine so I can rule out the charger. Anyone lend some knowledge? :duh:

I bought this pack about a month ago and I've had problems from the gitgo. When I hook my prophet plus charger to it, it's like the charger doesn't even know it's there and won't start to charge. I spoke with my lhs and he said to keep hitting the start button and it will eventually start and it did work at first, but now it is my third charge and I can't get it too start charging again. I have another venom pack and it works fine so I can rule out the charger. Anyone lend some knowledge? :duh:

I have the Prophecy Plus charger and a 1200 Venom pack as well. I had the same problem. When you hook it up make sure all the wires line up(black to black, red to red, so on). After I realized that was what I was doing wrong it worked great.

Latest posts

Members online

Back