5T Race at Baja Nationals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whipnet

(useful information removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing, looks like they handle great.I WANT ONE !
How to explain it to the wife is another story.LOL
SL

Last edited by a moderator:
they look pretty fast

nice video

let me know when you get yours. Then I can say, "CO has one, so I thought we needed one also...".

You guys are too funny. Jon, you would have to get 2!

great vid, hopefully we can do something like this at the wf on the east coast.

Newbie here. But thanks for the compliments on my video. We did very well considering we traveled from Indiana to run there. We would be interested in possibly helping with the East coast stuff as well.

well welcome to the hpisf family then my friend!! and i agree thats great that the bigger scale rc's are able to race,looks like a awsome time was had by all!!!!

This is another video of one of my first practice runs on the track. It was a great time & from what I'm hearing. Next spring will bring a ton more 1/5 scale action.

definitely watch in high quality for best clarity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BAIwuR9O9A&feature=channel_page

A few of my fav. pics. from the Nats.

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

bob1.jpg

Thanks, Hope you all like these.

Very cool man. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum.

welcome looker! Man does that look like fun! Looks like a very well organized event too

One thought... I would NOT want to be a turn marshall at a 1/5 event... Sounds dangerous. Back in my 1/10 scale electric off-road racing days I recall marshalling be scary at times. Can't image 1/5 scale.

One thought... I would NOT want to be a turn marshall at a 1/5 event... Sounds dangerous. Back in my 1/10 scale electric off-road racing days I recall marshalling be scary at times. Can't image 1/5 scale.

ha ha i agree with ya 100% the thought of a 20 pound baja slamming into my shins at 20 mph doesnt appeal to me at all lol

I have to say, That exact thing worried more than anything else going out there. Once we got there, we realized the hay bales were for the proctction of the marshalls. They worked very well. There were very limited accidents there involving people & cars. No one was hurt & thats a very good thing. I also have to say though, You Don't Dare take your eyes off the cars that could get to you in an accident. In doing my parts on the track, I seen some close calls.

Thanks for posting that. If I were one of the guys in the middle of the track I think I would be ducking behind those bales. I would like to see a still pic of the truck that was leading.From what I could see it was a nice looking paint job.

I really wish our City had a track. Love to run. Thanks for sharing keep them coming.

Thanks for posting that. If I were one of the guys in the middle of the track I think I would be ducking behind those bales. I would like to see a still pic of the truck that was leading.From what I could see it was a nice looking paint job.

This is not my picture. It was taken by & is the property of Travis Brock Photography. He has some mad camera skills & has become the HPI 1/5 scale official race photographer. The truck belongs to John Schultz of HPI & ( Rock Concepts ). It was amazing & handled just as well with him behind the controller. I know the thread is old, but wanted to share these photos.

2-2.jpg

14.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back