5MM Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no they are totally different then nitro tvp's but i got a set and they are great!

I looked at the 2.5MM and the 5MM from there site and they look exact but I asked them and I'm waiting for a response back.

I don't have a flux so don't need the tvp's but i love the big air in the vid:beer:

Thats the kinda jumps I like to hit the BIG ones. the little dinky one don't do it for me the bigger the higher.

Thats the kinda jumps I like to hit the BIG ones. the little dinky one don't do it for me the bigger the higher.

now your talkin ike :bevis:

for your nitro (or flux for that matter) check out the prc or flm's. they rock hard.

The difference is the mounting for the motor plate. The Flux doesn't use cross bars for the engine mount like the nitro Savage, it has bars that run against the side instead of across.

Yeah they just got back to me and they said that they wont work on the nitro savage. oh well wonder where I can get a set of 5MM like that for around that price?

searched but didn't found a 5mm chassis for nitro savage....
try the flm chassis they looks great and they are 4.7mm of thickness

Cool but one question will I need a different moter plate and need the servo plate too?

need? no.

would it look kool as heck? you know it.

the motor plate is about $10 & the skid plate is about the same.

if you have questions on it, pm wrenchman here on hpisf, he owns www.smfstore.com & will help you out.

Latest posts

Members online

Back