52.9 mph Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So wait, how do you know it goes 52.9 mph? Did you have a radar gun?

The gearing was 19/47 with a three speed, high speed 3rd. Yes those are rubber bands lol, they work great, even when you hit the ditch at 50 they hold it in place no problem..... once anyways lol.

We often have the chance to have our runs on radar...... just before they tell us to shut it down :( but thanks for the offer lol.

Robin my man....you NEVER cease to amaze me bro. tell me two things...1)how did you keep the front end down....and 2)how long did your tires last!! lol. got my new pipe also.......when i get back home...need you to help me out with that thing! love the vid as always. you need to put together a DVD or mini movie!!!!!!

Well it's not the best pic but these tvp's are 3.5" stretched, it will just spin with the smaller tires so wheelies aren't a problem. The tires were fine as we only ran for about 15 minutes. Hit me up when you get home and we can set up that pipe, it's the same one as in the vid.

stainlesssteelsides.jpg

my main man!!!!! Purenitro...ride the lightning my butt!!! how bout Purenitro...HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE!!!!!!!!

LOL, Grumpy was refering to another person, it's nothing personal.

Robin did you make these VVV ?

Yes frddyj, my buddy and I designed them and had them laser cut. They use outer bones for the center drive and we have yet to snap one, wear in the cups is minimal because the bones are almost straight as well. Being laser cut gives us the option of whatever cut outs we want which is cool, I may just get another set for myself. Here are a couple more older pics of some prototypes.

DSC04331.jpg

DSC04330.jpg

DSC04324.jpg

DSC04365.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet how the lazer makes a razor cut. those tvp's look think, you can see from the top down in the last pic.

wish I could get one of those made....have it say "The Chunk" or something....that would be cool to have that kind of resources on hand

No need to wish, I can do custom one off's for people with what ever you want.

lol........ya that was not at you or any member here....I know who Jimmy meant

It was a real inside joke

Oh...well aren't you guys soooo special with you little inside jokes.:dmt:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back