4.6f rebuild...yes/no

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geronimo

ROLL TIDE
hey,i have a 4.6f mill with over 10 gals and sad to say, she has lost most of her pinch. she still starts,but with little to no ump left.
just a really good mill and i hate to just chunck it. would it be cost effective to rebuild her,and if so , what does this involve,as in...just a sleeve,or piston, sleeve, crank. thanks in advance...peace

definately add bearings to that list. unfortunately if you get better bearings like they use in the picco or lrp its gonna set you back about $70 just for that.

you can buy a new F for $100.

definately add bearings to that list. unfortunately if you get better bearings like they use in the picco or lrp its gonna set you back about $70 just for that.

you can buy a new F for $100.
yea, i figured as much. just hate to see it set there, its been a top notch mill. guess i'll put her in retirement and keep her as comfortable as i can till the end. LoL

Or you can be like the other 80% of net users and sell it on ebay as just broken in with a gall of run time ....

Or you can be like the other 80% of net users and sell it on ebay as just broken in with a gall of run time ....

ya i always wondered just who actually tells the truth about how much a engine's been used..as it seems every engine on ebay has just been broken in lol

Or you can be like the other 80% of net users and sell it on ebay as just broken in with a gall of run time ....[/QUOTE
yep, and the sad part is your statement is true. other than the head being damaged, i could probly get away with it.
but than again, he/she would probly find there way to hpisf trying to fix it.there would be a hundred replys on why you don't buy used mills, server would go down, i would get banned, for being a turd...ect,ect,ect...... i'm a firm beleaver in you get whats coming to you....LOL

Members online

Back