2stroke's Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2StrokesFTW

well guys. I have gotten my baja like 1 or 2 months ago. And since then i have been fiddling with it. Trying to gather up parts, painting some parts and i have finnally gotten my baja to where i want it to look like and perform. I love it and i think it looks great IMO. Let me know what you think.

DSCF2073.jpg

DSCF2076.jpg

DSCF2072.jpg

DSCF2069.jpg

DSCF2068.jpg

DSCF2067.jpg

little mod i did for extra cooling since I'm running a baja 5t skidplate

DSCF2066.jpg

DSCF2065.jpg

DSCF2064.jpg

DSCF2063.jpg

DSCF2062.jpg

thank you shawn. A little update. My local hobby shop which is the biggest in Canada apparantly, is having a huge 75% off sale on a bunch of merchandise. I'm exited because my dad said he will take me there and let me go loose with my money. IF i find another rc i will for sure go for it. Would be sweet to find a baja go on sale lol. I would buy another one without hesitation. I really hope they have an dominator pipe or something in stock so i can buy one

]-[0pa]0ng;201494 said:
do they have a web link? If so could you provide it?

yes they do hop. But unfortunately the sale was local only. On their website they just had this banner saying they have 75% off on a crap load of items and to come down to them to check it out.

some more updates. I have changed some stuff on it, and put on a new GBE SB pipe on it

DSCF2130.jpg

DSCF2131.jpg

DSCF2132.jpg

And here she is beside my new nitro4tec.
DSCF2133.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back