2700mAh NiMH Rechargeable AA Batteries 4pc Pack w/ Carrying Case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash

my local battery store recomended these AA's
gonna try them : http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=415

side_arrow.gif
PowerEx Ultra high capacity AA batteries offer a super long run time! That's up to 30-40% more than some competitors! Recharge hundreds of times.
side_arrow.gif
PowerEx batteries are manufactured to industrial standards for the consumer market.
side_arrow.gif
Comes with a PowerEx battery carrying case that can hold up to four AA or AAA batteries
side_arrow.gif
Memory free operation means you can charge PowerEX batteries anytime.
side_arrow.gif
Excellent for power intensive devices like digital cameras, MP3 Players, Game Boy, CD Players, Global Position System, etc.

charger
http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=423

this charger has alot of cool features :

Charge: Recharges the battery at the selected rate.

Suitable for batteries used frequently.

Refresh & Analyze: Charges the battery, rest for one hour, discharge, rest again, then recharges it. Selectable charging and discharging rate.

Suitable for batteries stored for more than two weeks but less than 3 month or those showing poor performance.

Break-In: Also known as IEC capacity measurement and "Battery Forming". Charges battery at 0.1C for 16 hours, rest for one hour, discharges battery at 0.2C, then recharges again at 0.1C for 16 hours.

Suitable for new batteries and those stored for more than 3 month.

Discharge: Discharges the battery at the selected rate.

Cycle: Performs charge-discharge cycle for up to 12 times with discharge capacity stored in memory. Recharges battery after final cycle.

heres one for 55 bucks http://www.gigaparts.com/store.php?action=profile&sku=ZMH-MH-C9000

:Radioactive:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought these exact batteries two days ago for my transmitter. I haven't tested them out yet though (it snowed yesterday). I have used other batteries from Maha before (2100 mAh), and I can tell you they are top notch batteries. They last in the digital camera for approx 400 photos.

I also have this charger both at work and home. It is an excellent product.

Ive got a couple sets of these ive had no problems with them after two years using them in my xbox controllers i also use them in my transmitter with no problems. I think youll be happy with them

I've gotta dumb question? Are you guys running 4 or 5 AA cells? Because i tried to stuff 5 AA cells in my X style box with a charge jack installed and could not get the lid shut - hitting charge jack.

I think when you run 5 aa's in the stock radio box youve got to shave off a little from the cover. I run 5 aa's in my cen box with room to spare.

nice charger & batts crash. i say charger first caz you know the batts are junk without a good charge.

gonna show this thread to rockpyle, aka vis, he's looking for some good batts with high capacity caz his specky dx3s only takes 4 batts. +1

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back