.25 engine prob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgesBlazah

OK today while beating around in the Savage. I notice she wanst running right, so I bring it back to and the air filter came off and i saw alot of dirt making its way down to the engine. Before I had a chance it had already died. So i took it apart trying to save it by cleaning it out. I take it apart and clean it, however my rotostart is not working now. I thought I put something in wrong...so I take it back apart again and I cant figure it out. Behind the roto start theres that plate(I don't know the name) that has that otehr metal peice thats supposed, I think, to connect to the rod? Is that right? cause i have a pin that came out of there, but it is not connected to anything.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/GeorgesBlazah/1002062050.jpg (sorry for the crappy pic, its from my phone.)

It just slides into the bottom of the rod and it deosnt grab the plate so I'm guessing its broken? Can anyone give me a tip here on what to do next? I'm not sure what the peice is that I need. The manual deosnt give me an exploded veiw so I can give you guys real names :(

You are missing the spring part no. 1433 which the pin is part of. It is called starting pin and pressure spring. Hope this helps you

ACE

To install put spring in crank hole first followed by pin. I would look for old spring were you took engine apart and make sure it is not floating around engine.

i broke the pin on my crank shaft also i have a brand new one that i wil sell or trade u i can take pic of it if u want its is for the .25 like i said its brand new never used instead of rebuild the engine i bought a surefire .32 if instered lt me know ok it will be cheap i promise

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back