2008 Super Duty Bodyshell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevage

This my first paint job.Is has some flaws in it but thats what i expected for my first time.Its nothing special just a simple paint job,Overall it turned out pretty good.The bodyshell i think looks killer for the savy.BUILT SAVAGE TOUGH. What i used=Spaz Stix Mirror Chrome,Pactra Racing Red Spray Can

Looks good man. I really like the body great choice. Did you remove your bumper? Wont you kill your body when the front end lifts up and flips on the lid?

Pro-Line makes it.I'm right in the process of installing a new bearing in my engine,thats why my rear bumper is off.

nice job,really don't like fords (worked for ford for 6 years)but looks good on a savy

This my first paint job.Is has some flaws in it but thats what i expected for my first time.Its nothing special just a simple paint job,Overall it turned out pretty good.The bodyshell i think looks killer for the savy.BUILT SAVAGE TOUGH. What i used=Spaz Stix Mirror Chrome,Pactra Racing Red Spray Can

hey buddy i noticed the new era tank conversion on your truck, hows that working out for u as i put one on mine awhile back but haven't had a chance to run it with the ofna tank as theres 3 feet of snow here lol

Yea they are on backwards,i had my tires off and i was in a hurry to put them back on and then i realized there on backwards DUH!!!Hey Nitro Addict,I love the ofna tank,I noticed a difference right away.Barely have HTL anymore.

It took about 3-4 hours of work and about 1 day to let the paint dry.

Members online

No members online now.
Back