2 speed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angellewalsh

ok i heard of running Z MAX in your fuel,it bonds to all the metal parts as a after run oil.so you think you can run Z MAX trans fluid in the trans,i no it is suppose to be run dry.but to me all the gears move causeing heat.z max will cool that down good idea or bad.i have been running z max in my fuel for a year now and it still looks brand new on the inside of my mill.after 4 gallons and plenty of pinch

ok i heard of running Z MAX in your fuel,it bonds to all the metal parts as a after run oil.so you think you can run Z MAX trans fluid in the trans,i no it is suppose to be run dry.but to me all the gears move causeing heat.z max will cool that down good idea or bad.i have been running z max in my fuel for a year now and it still looks brand new on the inside of my mill.after 4 gallons and plenty of pinch

Not sure if your talking about 1:1 scale or 1:8 scale :lmao:
I know z max is for 1:1 scale but....
I'm lost =/

I'm still lost are we talking about 1:8th or 1:1 ??
because in the first place you don't tube "fluids" in the savage trans.. only thing i put in the savy's tank is fuel, and a little bit of lemon sent :crazy:

i use z max in my savage in the fuel it bonds to all the parts.try it you will love it

Members online

No members online now.
Back