19t bell & 48t spurr...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same truck but modded now .... are you running the same .25? and what were you doing ........ Ive got a dynamite .26 in mine now and running a 19 bell and 47 spur totally stock diffs the thing rips no problems with the diffs........YET so please were you just bashin around and do you service the truck periodically? grease the diffs at all or use oil in the diff box? I serviced my truck recently and found that the diffs were just about dry and needed some TLC have had the truck for about little over a year now drive the CR#$ out of it....

Santa do u want the parts for the cen mod ???

Here is a e bay link to all u need

Cen diff

just a little modding to make them fit by the way jt did a GREAT job on mine, he can set them up for ya if u like !

Thanks for the offer to set up the parts for me, but I've got a large workshop myself, so it shouldnt be a problem...

Savagecre, I've got a Dynamite Mach 0.28 engine, 2nd run after rebuilding the truck, new bearings all over, new alu diffhousings, +++

Hey, santa claw. I've got a dynamite 28 in the wings but had to break in my 4.6 first. What do ya think of our Dyna 28?

I'm Sorry to hear that. Nitro Review.com has it in a 5 star rating. How much fuel have you run through it? If you have any comments about the Dyna 28, or any other motors for that matter, you can post your opinions, good or bad, at this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear ya, SC. I've been running just rear wheel drive lately w/ the 4.6 and so far, so good. Those CEN Mods that JT brought to light are BEEF. I would like to think your 28 would be alright with the 4.6 diff upgrade. I would also like to think that your 28 would walk on a k4.6 after I actually saw the sleeve and crankshaft out of my buds Dyna 26. It looked very spec.2 The sleeve could use some porting work but it had a lot more ports to work with as far as some modding of course compared to a k4.6. Since it's been recommended to do a complete inspection and teardown on a new mill, I'll do a check for debis and inspect my Dyna 28 and see for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back