1500MAH NiMH 1500mah Hump pack for savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShiftPoint

Hi,

Here's a link to a nice hump pack, I have been using one of these. They have 2 leads on them, one to connect to the switch and one to connect to the charger. This place will put whatever connectors on them you want, at check out you choose from a pull down menu. (I mesed up when I did it but it is there as an option, I missed it when I ordered.

they are nice batterys though.

http://www.onlybatterypacks.com/showitem.asp?ItemID=10542.17

These guys also have silicon insulated wire in different guages by the foot (kind of hard to find by the foot) if you might need any.

John

glad u found onlybatterypacks.com. thats were i bought my hump pack as well!! they have great products and amazing prices!!

Hi,
Yeah I have bought stuff from there for my quadrocopter too, they seem to be a good place to buy from Did yoiy see the pfd files they have they give the charge, discharge and max draw for batteries. they have them for nicad's and NiMH's I guess LiPo's too.

John

no i didnt actually see those!! but i know what u mean about that "pull down menu" i almost ordered the wrong connectors to until i noticed that menu lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back