100MPH Vorza

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Justin

John Shultz was telling me that HPI did some testing with a stock Vorza on 6s with foam tires. They made several runs and the tires kept shredding at like 94, 96, and 97 MPH. Finally, they made a radar clocked 100MPH run. He has pics, I'll try and get them and post them:)

this thread is worthless without pictures .

Were these speeds achieved with the 2650kv motor?

Josh they would of have to have been, when you say they kept shredding was it the wheel or tire as if it was the wheel they should try out some aluminium wheels

Also I wonder what cool and body they used for the runs as I can imagine it would heat up like crazy and I can see them doing it with the stock aerodynamics

the stock vorza has a 2200kV.

vorza isnt gonna have the weight limitations that the savage has so they prolly just geared up & let her rip :jamout:

i found a group of people who get a vorza to 110mph! its in the radio control action, electric performance edition
they used foam tires and the gearing 24/44, they said this was the only gearing you can fit without serious modifications. also they used the 2650kv motor.
the only way hpi could of made it go 100mph with the 2200kv is with custom made gearing

if anyone wants more information just ask

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an article in a mag of the 100mph thing. They used a team associated spur gear. And is there any proof that this "group of people" did a 110 beside hear say?

If I don't read it, I don't reply....

So back on topic, any vids of these speed runs anywhere ?

i dint see this particular run but dudes are doing mad things with vorza's. a dude on youtube claims 7s in his. its pretty fast.batman

Latest posts

Members online

Back